What You Can Expect from Dentist in Metairie
Take advantage of our offer for a complimentary initial consultation for Invisalign or Six Month Smiles, Lumineers, Implants, Botox and Dermal Fillers. Your experienced dentist in Metairie will perform a comprehensive dental exam at your initial dental visit.
Your dentist and hygienist will include the following at all regular check-up exams:
- Dental Radiographs: X-rays provide early detection of decay, tumors, cysts, and bone loss that cannot be seen in a visual exam. X-rays also help determine tooth and root positions.
- Tooth Decay Exam: In addition to your x-rays, all tooth surfaces will be checked for decay with special new state-of-the-art decay detection instruments.
- Gum disease evaluation: Your dentist and hygienist will check the gums and bone around your teeth for any signs of periodontal disease.
- Examination of existing restorations: Check current fillings, crowns, bridges and other dental work for fit, leakage, or unusual wear.
- Oral cancer screening: Your dentist will check your face, neck, lips, tongue, throat, tissues, and gums for any signs of oral cancer.